Oh, girl i've known you every well i've seen you growing

everyday i never really looked before but now you take my breath away.
Suddenly you're in my life part of everything i do
you got me working day and night just trying to keep a hold on you
Here in your arms i found my paradise
my only chance for happiness and if i lose you now i think would die...
oh say you'll always be my baby, we can make it shine
we can take forever just a minute at a time
more than a woman, more than a woman to me
more than a woman, more than a woman to me
there are stories old and true of people so in love like you and me
and i can see myself let history repeat itself.
Reflecting how i feel for you thinking about those people then
I know that in a thousand years i’d fall in love with you again.
This is the only way that we should fly this is the only way to go
and if i lose you i know would die, more than a woman ♥

Sos muy linda ok?. te quiero

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario